Tuesday 7 October 2014

RESEARCH; THE ART OF THE TITLE 1: DOCTOR WHO THE MOVIE

I have been given the task to critically observe and assess many different film sequences. To help me with this task, I decided to do some research on the website (The Art of the Title). This allows me to  give a valid perspective for different titles. The genre of this television series is based on action and sci-fi. I searched on the website, "The Art of the Title," which allows the viewers to see a wide variety of different ideas for opening scenes


1: DOCTOR WHO

The genre:

The genre of this television series is based on action and sci-fi. I chose Doctor Who for an opening sequence which I found to be very eye catching. This was very unique and takes the viewer into an immersive journey into the life of the doctor which is shown through a spiral clock. 

As the Doctor is able to travel through time, he is able to travel through time and move through any era using his space vehicle, The TARDIS.




here is a link to the doctor who intro: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpXbjcR3AGM)

(I HAVE ALSO CONSTRUCTED A PRESENTATION USING EMAZE FOR THIS DOCTOR WHO INTRO SEQUENCE: CLICK HERE)


2 comments:

  1. I will need to go through this with you. Please come to a lunch time clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the link for this and then come to clinic as you need to re-write this as a matter of urgency.

    ReplyDelete