Friday 13 March 2015

RESEARCH: ACTIVATING MY MOVIE TWITTER PROFILE.

I was set the task to create a Twitter page for my movie and I was also asked to upload a variety of different outtakes that we did and upload photographs of the various different props that our group will be using. or any excess photos what we may consider for the film. The link below will enable you to access our Twitter movie account.

https://twitter.com

I think it would also be useful if I portray the progress of my Twitter profile through several print screens.





I also made a personal Twitter account for my media studies film. I will put the link below of this text and on this account there is a lot more content than my movie account. I will need to quickly adjust this as I am trying to gear the audiences towards the movie blog than my personal blog as the movie blog is the main source of attraction for targeting audiences and promoting our film as impeccable as possible. Here is the link to my personal movie account.

https://twitter.com/Bigdaddymilkyy

I will also post the screenshots of my progress on this page in due course. On my personal Twitter account I have made very steady progress. At the moment I have been having technical difficulties loading up vital information and videos and photos on my personal Twitter account, but I will act swiftly to render the situation. On this account, I have uploaded a variety of pictures that I took of the props that we have this for the film and I also decided to tweet about the uniforms that we will be wearing for the movie. I was also staggered to find out that Filmmaker IFF managed to favourite one of my posts about the film. I was ecstatic when i found out about this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment